The term ‘Ardor Studio’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 6558, McKinney, TX, 75071, United States. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ardor Studio’s prior written consent.
Enrollments and Financial Terms
- Online bookings are required and subject to availability.
- All enrollments are non-refundable.
- If Ardor Studio cancels your class, you can request a full refund within six (6) months or use any amount you paid for that class toward another enrollment within six (6) months of the cancellation date.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund or rescheduling opportunity will be provided for cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance, or in the case of no-show.
- You can reschedule your booking only once.
- If you are late for your workshop or appointment, you lose that time. The sessions end on time.
Gift Certificates or Vouchers
- An Ardor Studio gift certificate or voucher is non-refundable.
- An Ardor Studio gift certificate or voucher has no expiration date.
- An Ardor Studio gift certificate or voucher is fully transferable.
- An Ardor Studio gift certificate or voucher is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- An Ardor Studio gift certificate or voucher is VOID if altered or obtained fraudulently.
- An Ardor Studio gift certificate or voucher is not a credit or debit card and has no implied warranties.
- Ardor Studio reserves the right, and holder or purchaser of the certificate or voucher agrees, that Ardor Studio may at any time change the terms of the program or contract with another third party to administer the Ardor Studio gift certificate or voucher program.
Ardor Studio Policy
By signing and attending programs and workshops offered by Ardor Studio you understand and agree to the following:
- Ardor Studio assumes no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to influences beyond its control.
- Personal effects, art and art supplies are your sole responsibility at all times.
- Ardor Studio reserves the right to cancel any program in which case it is liable only for any fees you paid to the Ardor Studio.
- Ardor Studio reserves the right to reschedule any program or replace any instructor without refund to you.
- Ardor Studio reserves the unconditional right to terminate your enrollment in the event of an unreasonable or disruptive conduct or failing to follow Ardor Studio’s student policies and rules, and Ardor Studio may do so without any refund to you.
- Ardor Studio cannot be held responsible or liable to you for any act or for any injury, illness, death, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may occur during the course of any program.
- You understand that you are obliged to abide by Financial Terms. No refund will be made for your early departure or deviation from Ardor Studio schedule and your program registration shall be nontransferable.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our terms and conditions you may contact us using the information below:
By e-mail: howdy [at] ardorstudio[dot] com
By Phone: (972) 674-1190
By Mail: PO Box 6558, McKinney, TX, 75071, United States.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.