Drawing and painting are two of the most relaxing hobbies. After some time practicing, you’ll experience their benefits in your daily life. Don’t worry if you think that you can’t even draw a stick figure or whether you’re talented. You won’t know for sure if you don’t try.
In-Studio Art Classes
My drawing and painting classes are one-day workshops. Single workshops mean you will succeed and enjoy your experience more because you can proceed at your own unique pace as you develop your skills over time.
- Your first drawing lessons (1 hour) – $25
- Start here if you don’t have any background in drawing since it is essential. You need to be comfortable with basic drawing skills before you can start experimenting with acrylic or oil painting.
- Introduction to painting (3 hours) – $80
- This is your first painting session with me once you’ve had a few drawing lessons. In this class, I’ll go over the basic studio practices for oil or acrylic painting. You’ll finish the class with an easy painting from start to finish you can take home.
- Beginner painting classes (2 hours) – $45
- This is your next step after the introduction to painting class. I can now custom tailor your painting lessons to help you develop your own unique creative style.
You need to bring your own supplies and materials. Please visit the drawing and painting supplies page for more information.
How to Enroll
I usually send 1 email per month that includes the schedule of upcoming art classes and their locations. Click here to join the email list.