Drawing and painting are two of the most relaxing hobbies. After some time practicing, you’ll experience their benefits in your daily life such as stress reduction and increased overall optimism.
My workshops are primarily focused on drawing, designing, and painting. Don’t worry if you think that you can’t even draw a stick figure or whether you’re talented. You won’t know for sure if you don’t try.
In this page:
In-Studio Art Classes
I believe in single workshops instead of semester-long courses. In other words, you do not have to commit to a traditional course. You sign up for your next session when you are ready.
Single workshops mean you will succeed and enjoy your experience more because you can proceed at your own unique pace as you develop your skills over time.
You may or may not finish your lesson in one session. This depends on your prior experience, personal speed, and the difficulty of the lesson. For example, while you can finish an Alla Prima painting in one sitting, you might need more than one session to finish an indirect painting project.
Please note that the following path is only a suggestion. You can start with any of these classes in any order you wish since they’re all for beginners. Your art, your way!
- Introduction to drawing (1 hour) – $25
- Start here if you don’t have any background in drawing since it is essential. You need to be comfortable with basic drawing skills before you can start experimenting with acrylic or oil painting.
- Introduction to painting (3 hours) – $80
- This is your first painting session with me once you’ve had a few drawing lessons. In this class, I’ll go over the basic studio practices for oil or acrylic painting. You’ll finish the class with an easy painting from start to finish you can take home.
- Beginner painting classes (2 hours) – $45
- This is your next step after the introduction to painting class. By now, I’ve determined what painting method you’re interested in. I can now custom tailor your painting lessons to help you develop your own unique creative style.
You need to bring your own supplies and materials. Please visit the drawing and painting supplies page for more information.
Who Can Benefit From My Classes?
I’ve designed my art classes for busy professionals with limited time availabilities. Most of my students have full-time jobs and/or are busy at home taking care of their families. I also have young students that are focused on advancing their careers and just need a creative outlet. Even once a month engaged with a creative process can bring the joy of painting to your life.
Enroll if You Want to
- learn the foundations of drawing and painting
- establish or enhance your creative process
- combat your artistic block
- get back to drawing and/or painting if it’s been a while
- simply take a break from your crazy week at home or work
How to Enroll
Subscribe to my newsletter. It will be 1 email once a month that includes the schedule of upcoming art classes and their locations.